The mission of Parkview Haven Nursing facility is to strive to provide the highest quality care in a clean homelike environment which promotes respect, dignity, and independence to all residents.
Our Service to You
Our service and commitment to your independence is very important to us. We have highly skilled staff all day, every day, tending to your needs whether great or small. We strive to provide the highest quality of care possible.
- Professional licensed certified staff on site all day, every day
- Administration of your medication
- Regular in-house doctor visits from professional staff from Thayer County Health Services (Hebron, NE) and Brodstone Memorial Hospital (Superior, NE)
- Regular in-house podiatry services
- Regular in-house optometrist services
- Contracted in-house physical, speech, and occupational therapy services available
- Fully furnished rooms for short term rehabilitation patients
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner services with choice of lunch and dinner entrees
- Meals planned by a registered dietitian
- Secure care system
- Consultant pharmacist
- Spacious family room for entertaining guests
- Cable television available
- In-room telephone available
- Regular activities and social events
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- In-house therapeutic whirlpool
- On-site beautician and barber services available
- Electricity, heat, air conditioning, trash collection and water
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Regular recreational and social events
- Contracted hospice
- On-site weekly church services and Bible study
Our Friendly Staff
Our staff have been specially trained to provide you or your loved one with excellent care and services. We take the comfort and assistance needed to help you or your loved one feel welcomed and accepted. We promise we'll continue to do our very best to ensure you feel right at home.
You're always welcome
Choosing a home for you or your loved ones is no small challenge. Let us help you make the right decision. You're welcome anytime to come in and take a look around. Who knows? You might stop in just in time for social hour!
PO Box 667
1203 4th Street (map it)
Deshler, NE 68340